What makes a good logo?

The CANVAS Community Forums Commission Work Artists Work For Hire What makes a good logo?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Melvin T Kuntz
    Participant

A decent logo must be outwardly engaging, particular, critical, fundamental in structure, and stand apart from the group. It ought to match the brand’s style and message. Or, more them, a striking logo must have remarkable conceptualization and execution. Nowadays, many freelancers can do cheap logo design services.

brookkely
    Participant

Melvin T Kuntz, the right logo is very important for business and online any kind of work, I am a professional logo designer at Affordable Logo Design Company, my company provides the best logo design services for customers, this company top 1 logo design company in London, thanks Melvin to share your experience, but I am recommended to all person, who need a logo designer’s online,

I’m Albertwade Dive, I’m working with the web development company, Data Analytics consultants, cloud data warehouse consulting, Snowflake consultants, business intelligence consulting companies and sql server database archiving strategy which is providing you a services of web development, power bi data warehouse, ux consulting company, web designing and android app etc. I’m giving my all service at cheapest prices.

Web Development

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.